Manage Your Accounts with Online Banking & Bill Pay
To access Home Banking, simply click Online Banking at the top of any page on this website and log in with your username and password. If you are a first-time user, click on “Log in to Home Banking” and follow the instructions to register.
Once registered, users are guided directly to our secure site and can start using the following convenient functions:
- View account balance and transaction history
- Make payments and transfer funds
- View tax-related information for your accounts
- Sign up for eDocuments – electronic delivery of statements, notices and tax forms
- Access VISA ® information – track payments and activity on your Cornerstone VISA ® accounts
- Sign up for text alerts
- Order checks for your Share Draft Account
- Access bill pay – pay your utility bills, insurance, mortgage and other bills electronically
- And more
Pay Your Bills Online
To access Bill Pay, simply click on the Online Banking button in the top tool bar and log in. Here you can create your own personal payment list, add or delete payees, or schedule Auto Pay options for a full range of bills, including credit cards, utilities, loans and more.
Cornerstone’s Auto Pay feature allows you to set a fixed amount on a regular schedule for bill payments that don’t change from month to month. You can even have your bills delivered electronically to your Home Banking & Bill Pay account from participating service providers and merchants. Bill Pay may also be used to transfer funds at another institution.
eDocuments are your passport to paper-free banking, offering electronic delivery of your current monthly or quarterly statements, notices and tax forms*. These can be accessed through the Home Banking platform. Once registered, you will be notified monthly by email and/or text message when new eDocuments are available.
* eDocuments are only available starting from the date when you sign up. Previous statements are not available.
Get Statements, Notices and Tax Forms Online
eDocuments are your passport to paper-free banking, offering electronic delivery of your current monthly or quarterly statements, notices and tax forms*. These can be accessed through the Online Banking platform. To sign up, click “Online Services” and “eDocuments.”
Once enrolled, you will be notified monthly by email and/or text message when new eDocuments are available.
* eDocuments are only available from the date when you sign up. Previous statements are not available.
With SnapDeposit, securely deposit checks whenever you want using the camera on your smartphone. SnapDeposit should only be used for domestic checks that are not drawn on your own account.
Download the Mobile App
Our app lets you easily manage your internet banking with a fresh new look and an easier flow. With your smart phone or tablet you can check balances and transactions, make payments, transfer funds, and remotely deposit checks. You can also access bill pay, send money, check alerts and more.
Visit Google Play for Android or the App Store for iPhones to download the app today by searching for Cornerstone Community FCU!